Registration open for community members who want to be part of the Moonbeam Project.
Boston, MA – November 25, 2020 – PureStake, the company that develops the Moonbeam smart contract platform, announced the Moonbeam Ambassador Program today. This program is open to all people who are part of the Ethereum, Polkadot, and other ecosystems that want to be part of the Moonbeam Project.
The Moonbeam project aims to make building web3 projects on Polkadot as convenient as possible. It is a platform that helps Ethereum-based projects pursue a multi-chain deployment strategy, extending their application to Polkadot by leveraging their existing codebase and using familiar tools.
The Moonbeam Ambassador Program is for community members who want to be part of the Moonbeam Project and its development. Join the Moonbeam Ambassador Program if you:
- Are passionate and believe in Polkadot.
- Want access to the team building Moonbeam.
- Are interested in networking with other people in the Polkadot community.
- Are excited to impact the growth of the Moonbeam network.
Moonbeam Ambassadors can directly contribute to the success of the network in both technical and non-technical ways, including:
- Organizing meetups around the globe
- Contributing code or contributing to project documentation
- Running workshops for dApp developers who are considering Moonbeam
- Designing infographics to help amplify the message and positioning
- Writing blogs about Moonbeam, your project, or the larger multi-chain vision
We’re now accepting applications. Click here to learn more and apply to the Moonbeam Ambassador Program.
About the Moonbeam Network
Moonbeam is an Ethereum-compatible smart contract platform on the Polkadot network that makes it easy to build natively interoperable applications. This Ethereum compatibility allows developers to deploy existing Solidity smart contracts and DApp frontends to Moonbeam with minimal changes. As a parachain on the Polkadot network, Moonbeam will benefit from the shared security of the Polkadot relay chain and integrations with other chains that are connected to Polkadot. Currently, in active development by PureStake, Moonbeam is expected to reach MainNet by early 2021. Learn more: https://moonbeam.network/
PureStake’s team has extensive experience building technology companies and complex software platforms. Led by Derek Yoo, former Fuze Founder, and CTO, PureStake provides protocol implementation services and creates developer tools for next-generation blockchain networks. Learn more: https://www.purestake.com/.