Adding Algorand Standard Asset (ASA) and dApp Support for Application Call Transactions
Boston, MA – November 5, 2020 – PureStake, a leader in secure and reliable blockchain infrastructure, has released a new version of AlgoSigner in the Chrome Web Store. This update adds significant functionality for Algorand Standard Assets (ASAs) and enables users to perform more types of transactions in addition to payments. Users can now transact with a large variety of asset and token types from the universe of available ASAs when interacting with AlgoSigner-enabled dApps. These capabilities are a key component for building DeFi applications on Algorand.
AlgoSigner is an open-source Algorand wallet extension that makes it easy to use ALGOs for payments, investments, or asset exchange in a secure way. The PureStake team has added several new and exciting features:
- Search, opt-in, and transfer of assets in the user interface.
- dApp support for transactions to clawback and destroy assets if these features have been configured.
- dApp support for application transactions.
- dApp transactions subject to additional validation with clearer errors returned.
- Support for close-to in dApp payment and asset transfer transactions.
- Additional warnings and messages on the user interface for potential hazards.
Install the latest version of AlgoSigner in your Chrome browser and use it to:
- Securely store and encrypt Algorand account secrets.
- Authorize ALGO transactions generated by dApps without giving them direct access to your keys.
- Approve payment for dApp-related purchases and services.
- Send and receive funds.
- Sign and approve transactions when using dApps.
- View Algorand token balances.
For developers who want to start building AlgoSigner into their application, there are many resources, including an integration guide, a sample dApp project, and an interactive dApp to use for testing and troubleshooting.
PureStake’s team has extensive experience building technology companies and complex software platforms. Led by Derek Yoo, former Fuze Founder, and CTO, PureStake provides protocol implementation services and creates developer tools for next-generation blockchain networks. Learn more: https://www.purestake.com/